Collection Of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you sign up for our wireless voice and data service, participate in any interactive features of our websites or mobile applications, fill out a form, participate in a contest or promotion, send messages to Solavei members, make a purchase through the Solavei Marketplace, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, username, email address, postal address, phone number, mobile service number, device IMEI, social security number, credit card information, demographic information, date of birth, SIM card number and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Call and Message Details: If you subscribe to our wireless voice and data service, we collect Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) information in connection with your use of that service, which includes the phone numbers you call or send messages to, the numbers that call or send messages to you, the time and date of your calls/messages, your device location at the time of the call/message and other similar call/message details.
- Transaction Information: If you purchase products or services via the Solavei Marketplace, we collect details regarding your transactions, including the merchant name, amount of transaction, time and date of transaction and other transaction details.
- Log Information: We log information about your use of our websites and mobile applications, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our websites and mobile applications.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our websites and mobile applications, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location Information: If you are a subscriber of our wireless voice and data service, we collect your location whenever your device is turned on and connected to our network. Additionally, with your prior consent, we may collect precise geolocation information from your mobile device via our mobile applications. For more details about disabling this collection, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information when you visit our websites or mobile applications, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our websites or mobile applications and your experience, see which areas and features of our websites or mobile applications are popular and count visits. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site. Additionally, if a Solavei social member enrolls you in any of our Services, we will collect information about you from that member.
Use Of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services
- Facilitate communications between users of our Services
- Prevent or investigate suspected fraud
- Route wireless communications and provide 911 service to subscribers of our wireless voice and data service, which allows emergency services to locate you or your device
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Solavei and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected
Solavei is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing Of Information
- With other Solavei members in accordance with the privacy settings you establish via your online member account
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers, including Solavei Brand Partners, who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf
- If you are roaming on the network of another carrier, your wireless phone number, device location, the numbers you dial, and other information about your usage will be available to that carrier to facilitate that service
- In response to a request for information as required by, or if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, any applicable law, regulation or legal process
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Solavei or others
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please review the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Analytics Services Provided By Others
Solavei takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may edit information in your account at any time by logging into your online account. If you wish to deactivate your account, please contact us via the information provided in the “Contact Us” section below, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
When you first launch any of our mobile applications that collect location information, you will be asked to consent to the application’s collection of this information. If you initially consent to our collection of location information by our application, you may subsequently stop the collection of this information by changing the preferences on your mobile device. You can also stop the collection of location information via our application by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile applications from your device.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with our Services. To delete or disable flash cookies please visit www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security for more information. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or text messages from Solavei by following the instructions in those emails or text messages. If you opt out, we may still send you transactional or relationship messages, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
P.O. Box 971
Bellevue, WA 98004
Code of Ethics
Solavei provides services to consumers using an innovative model we call Social Commerce. Instead of using traditional advertising, we rely on the best advertising the world has ever known, individual consumers sharing products they like with people they know and trust. As a result, we differ in many ways from a traditional direct sales company. However, we fully endorse and subscribe to the principals included in the Direct Sales Associations Code of Ethics, and have adopted them as our own. To view the code by which we abide, please visit www.dsa.org/ethics/code